Foire aux questions

Formalités pendant le séjour

Renewing Legal Documents: Requesting transcripts of grades from UQAT
For some processes (an application to renew your study permit, for example), you must submit a transcript of grades. To request a transcript, you need to fill out a form, which the secretary can give you. The request for a transcript must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Please Note: you will have to pay a fee for this service!
Renewing Your CAQ
If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, and you wish to pursue your studies in Quebec, you must have, in your posession a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ). Renewing a CAQ: We strongly recommend that you start the process of renewing your CAQ at least three months in advance of the date of your current CAQ’s expiration. A valid CAQ must be included in your student file throughout your studies: You may be expelled from the institution if this document is missing from your file. You must provide a copy of your CAQ to the Office of the Registrar each time it is renewed. Information related to the renewal of your CAQ, as well as the necessary forms, are available at the following website: Immigration Québec
Why is the Visa So Important?
For the citizens of some countries who wish to enter Canada, a temporary resident visa may be required. You can renew the visa by contacting the Canadian Embassy, or a Canadian Consulate in your country. It is possible to renew your visa by mail if you are living in Canada, by sending your application to a Canadian Consulate in the United States (Buffalo).


voir tous...


Bourses d’études au LRTCS

Formulaire pour appliquer pour devenir
En savoir plusvoir tous...