Foire aux questions

Pour commencer

Who can I talk to about finding housing or accommodation?
For any questions related to student accommodations, you can contact: Val-d’Or campus: Christine Desrochers, Room 4129 Tel.: 819 874-8728 ext. 6329 Toll-free: 1-866-891-UQAT ext. 6329
What legal documents am I required to include with my Application for Admission?
You must submit the following documents: - CAQ - Study Permit - Passport - Visa (if needed)
Besides the required legal documents, what documents do I need to include for my Application for Admission to be complete?
With your application, you must include: - a cheque or a money order for $50.00 payable to the Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue – A copy of a transcript of grades for your completed program – A copy of your birth certificate – A text of at least 300 words, in which you describe your work and explain your reasons for applying for admission – Three evaluation reports about the candidate: The report form is available at under the "Futurs étudiants" tab - A curriculum vitae. Please Note: Depending on the program you apply to, you may be required to provide additional information.
Who can I talk to about immigration-related questions?
The resource person at UQAT is: Ms. Ann Gervais, International Student Services Counsellor 819-762-0971 ext. 2144
When is the LRTCS open?
From Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Once I’ve arrived at the LRTCS who can I talk to, if I need more information?
You can talk to the secretary. She works closely with the International Student Office on the Rouyn-Noranda campus. She will be pleased to help you in whatever way she can. If you have documents you need to send to the Rouyn-Noranda campus, she can send them by internal mail.
Do I have the right to health insurance for the duration of my Master’s degree?
Health and hospitalization insurance is mandatory for all students. Contact the International Student Office for more information. In accordance with regulations in effect in the province of Quebec, your membership in a medical and hospitalization insurance plan is required, and you must pay the associated premium (fee) for it.


voir tous...


Bourses d’études au LRTCS

Formulaire pour appliquer pour devenir
En savoir plusvoir tous...